American Heart Association Pediatric First Aid and CPR - 2 Year Certification
Recommended for: Daycare, Preschools, School Bus Drivers, Babysitters, Child Care Workers, and Parents.
** This class meets the requirements for the CPR and First Aid portion of California Title 22 and EMSA for Child Care Providers.
The Pediatric First Aid and CPR Class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Basic First Aid (with an emphasis on most common pediatric emergencies)
- Pediatric Asthma and Anaphylaxis
**This class is NOT for Healthcare Providers (Please take our BLS course if you are in healthcare!)